138. Pelvic organ prolapse - why you should be a movement optimist, with Raphael Bender
Why you should default to the expectation that all exercises are safe and beneficial for women with pelvic organ prolapse.
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Join us on our next live podcast here
- Exercise and pelvic organ prolapse; scoping review here
- “Safe” versions of exercises are NOT actually safer (and “dangerous” versions are NOT actually dangerous) here
- Early exercise in postpartum does not affect POP risk here
Learn more here.
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy
AdBarker - https://adbarker.com/privacy