Proper technique is important for safety, right?
Have you ever thought through specifically why you believe this?
Like, beyond something vague like “it’s bad for your discs”?
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Check out our Visualized Anatomy Program here
- Why forces on the spine are the same in flexion and neutral here
Ways to engage with us for FREE
- Join our FREE Live Community Sessions
- Get our free ebook on Posture Myths in Pilates
- Connect on Instagram Breathe Education, Raphael Bender, and Facebook Breathe Education
- Book a time to talk with Raph to share your story
*Links may not work on some platforms. You’ll find all the info at https://breathe-education.com/podcast/
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy
AdBarker - https://adbarker.com/privacy