121. Becoming an evidence-based Pilates instructor, with Mary Kirketerp and Raphael Bender
This was a free-flowing conversation about starting out in the Pilates industry, growing your career, consciously directing your development as an instructor, finding a mentor, and building your dream.
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Buy Raph's book 'Strengthen the Person, Not just the Body Part' and get access to our Community Sessions here
- Connect with Mary Kirketerp here
- 32% of final year medical students can’t identify physical activity guidelines here
- 59% of personal trainers and 56% of exercise physiologists can’t identify physical activity guidelines here
- WHO physical activity guidelines for adults here
Learn more here.
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy
AdBarker - https://adbarker.com/privacy